Downloads of v 2018.1.0.380
Adds support for the Unity engine.
• Highlights Unity event functions and fields with an icon in the editor gutter.
• Marks fields and methods implicitly used by Unity as in use.
• Knows about all Unity script classes (MonoBehaviour, ScriptableObject, EditorWindow, etc).
• Marks empty event methods as dead code.
• Supports Unity API 5.0 - 2018.1
• Inspections and Quick Fixes for incorrect event function method signature and return types.
• Support for undocumented functions such as OnValidate and OnPreGeneratingCSProjectFiles.
• Warns if a coroutine return value is unused.
• Context actions to add SerializeField or NonSerialized attributes to fields.
• Context action to convert auto-property to property with serialized backing field.
• Context action to convert event function method signature to/from coroutine.
• Use Generate Code to create event functions, with parameters.
• Start typing for automatic completion of event function declarations in a class.
• Event function descriptions for methods and parameters displayed in tooltips and QuickDoc
• "Read more" in QuickDoc navigates to Unity API documentation.
• Correctly update .meta files.
• Code completion, find usages and rename support for Invoke, InvokeRepeating, IsInvoking and CancelInvoke. Also Start/StopCoroutine.
• Inspections and Quick Fixes for incorrectly applied attributes.
• Inspection and Quick Fix to use CompareTag instead of string comparison.
• Inspection and Quick Fix for using new with ScriptableObject or MonoBehaviour.
• Inspection and Quick Fix for redundant SerializeField attribute usage.
• Inspections and Quick Fix for null coalescing and conditional access operators on Unity Objects.
• "Why is ReSharper suggesting this?" for most Unity inspections.
• "Create serialized field" from usage Quick Fix.
• Suppress naming consistency checks on event functions.
• Prevent ReSharper from suggesting `Assets` or `Scripts` as part of the namespace of your code.
• Automatically sets Unity projects to C# 4 or C# 6. No more suggestions for features that won't compile!
• Highlights UnityEngine.Color and Color32. Edit via colour palette quick fix.
• Treats Unity debug assertions as assertion methods in ReSharper control flow analysis.
• String formatting assistance for debug log methods.
• Regex assistance for EditorTestsWithLogParser.ExpectLogLineRegex.
• Types and type members marked with UnityEngine.Networking attributes are marked as in use.
• Code completion, find usages and rename support for SyncVarAttribute hook function.
• Inspections for incorrect SyncVarAttribute usage.
• Marks empty event functions as dead code, with Quick Fix to remove.
• Parse ShaderLab files, with syntax highlighting and syntax error highlighting.
• Simple highlighting and code completion in Cg and HLSL code blocks and files.
• Brace matching, todo explorer and commenting support for ShaderLab files.
• Code completion, go to definition, find/highlight usages, mutliply defined warnings for ShaderLab variables.
• Highlight and edit colour values in ShaderLab files.
• Support for modularised UnityEngine assemblies.
• Unity specific file templates.
• Workaround breaking API change in ReSharper 2018.1.2 (#584)
• Bumped version to 2018.1 to match Rider and ReSharper releases
• Add inspections for null coalescing and null propagation opertators (#342, #35, #148)
• Add go to definition, find usages, highlighting, code completion for ShaderLab variable references (#362)
• Add undocumented UIBehaviour APIs (#394, #395, RIDER-12649)
• Add code inspection wiki for most inspections
• Workaround Unity's old version of annotations and make [PublicAPI] mark all members as in use (#337)
• Change inspection for incorrectly applied attributes from error to redundant code (#325, #322, #376)
• Remove option to disable ShaderLab parsing from UI (#236)
• Fix ShaderLab colour reference handling with non-US cultures (#346)
• Fix ShaderLab vector properties showing colour highlighting or throwing exceptions (#384, #397)
• Fix parse error with trailing whitespace in ShaderLab variable references (#257, #357)
• Fix exceptions with existing features
From 2.1.3 (Rider 2017.3):
• Add context action to convert auto-property to property with serialized backing field (#195)
• Add context action to mark field as serialized or non-serizable (#191)
• Add inspection and quick fix for redundant SerializeField attribute
• Add inspections and quick fixes for method signature of methods with Unity attributes (#248)
• Add inspections for incorrectly applied attributes (#247)
• Fix code completion before a field with an attribute (#259, #286)
• Improve relevance of Unity event functions in code completion (#260, #273)
• Improve reliability of attaching debugger to Unity Editor (#262, #268)
From 2.1.2 (Rider 2017.2):
• Fix code completion and generation not working with newer versions of Unity (#219)
• Support Unity API up to 2017.3.0b3 (#218)
• Recognise projects with modularised UnityEngine assembly references (#241)
• Add Unity specific file templates (#232, #237)
• Fix parsing of 2DArray (RIDER-9786)
• Add colour highlighting and editing to ShaderLab
From 2.1.1 (not released for ReSharper):
• Improve ShaderLab parsing (#228, #233, RIDER-9214, #222)
• Show event function descriptions in generate dialog (RIDER-4904)
From 2.1.0 (not released for ReSharper):
• Add annotations for modularised UnityEngine assemblies (#207)
From 2.0.3 (for ReSharper 2017.2):
• Support for ReSharper 2017.2 (#193)
• Parse pre-processor directives in ShaderLab (#186)
• Correctly handle property attributes in shader file (#187)
• Parse CGINCLUDE blocks at any point in shader file (#188)
• Parse property reference for BlendOp (RIDER-8386)
From 2.0.2 (not released for ReSharper):
• Add ability to disable advanced ShaderLab syntax (#183)
From 2.0.0 (for ReSharper 2017.1):
• Parse ShaderLab files, show syntax error highlighting (#3)
• Brace matching for ShaderLab files
• TODO comments support for ShaderLab files
• Add support for HLSL and GLSL blocks
• Reduce logging and change tracking for non Unity projects
• Only set C# language level if Unity project has an Assets folder (#150)
• Navigate to correct local documentation page, or Unity's search page (#152)
Merge Unity3dRider plugin
• Inspection and quick fix for calling new on ScriptableObject and MonoBehaviour (#142)
• Inspections and quick fixes for incorrect method signature for InitializeOnLoad attributes (#143)
• Added base type required annotations for various attributes (#145)
• Added implicit use annotations for UnityEngine.Networking attributes (#136)
• Code completion, find usages and rename support for SyncVarAttribute hook function (#135)
• Inspection and quick fix to mark empty event functions as dead code (#137)
• Fixed bug in Invoke symbol resolution to check base class (#138)
• Support "hook" property of SyncVarAttribute (#136)
• Support for ReSharper 2017.1 (#110)
• Fix incorrect signatures in known API (#128)
• Treats Assertion.Assert as assertion methods (#129)
• Improve location of "Create serialized field" Quick Fix (#124)
• Fix nasty bug that will recreate all .meta files when reloading projects. Sorry! (#118)
• Correctly update .meta files when creating, renaming or refactoring (#56, #61)
• "Create serialized field" from usage Quick Fix (#111)
• Inspections and quick fixes for incorrect event function signature and return type
• Event functions that are coroutines are now recognised and marked as in use (#52)
• Context action to convert event function signature to/from coroutine
• Add coroutine and optional parameter information to API and tooltips
• Expand API support to 5.0 - 5.6
• Add regex annotations for EditorTestsWithLogParser.ExpectLogLineRegex (#95)
• Warn if coroutine return value is unused (#99)
• ReSharper 2016.3 support (#80, #90)
• Add inspection and Quick Fix to use CompareTag instead of string comparison (#82)
• Support Unity API for 5.2 - 5.5 (#81)
• Support undocumented ScriptableObject.OnValidate and Reset (#79)
• Support method name in string literal of MonoBehaviour.IsInvoking (#85)
• Support method name in string literal for MonoBehaviour.Start/StopCoroutine (#83)
• Add gutter icon and "Create" context action for Unity classes (#77)
• Fix method generation for static event functions (#73)
• Improve recognition of serialised fields (#87)
• Remove duplicate items in auto complete list (#92)
• Enable functionality in projects that reference Unity assemblies, not just those that have the VSTU project flavour GUID (#53)
• Improve handling of C# language version. Default is correctly set to C# 4, not 5. Uses C# 6 if option is enabled in Unity 5.5. Handles the CSharp60Support plugin. (#50, #60)
• Treat UnityEngine.Debug.Assert as assertion methods, so ReSharper includes asserts in control flow analysis. (#62, #63 - thanks @joshuaoconnor!)
• Add string formatting inspections for debug assertion messages.
• Renamed "message handlers" to "event functions", as per the Unity documentation.
• Display a "gutter" icon for implicitly used event functions and fields. (#58)
• Display colour highlights and the colour palette picker for UnityEngine.Color and UnityEngine.Color32. (#51)
• Fix MonoBehaviour.Invoke code completion and rename support in string literals to work with the correct class, not just the current class. (#66)
• Support undocumented messages, such as OnGeneratedCSProjectFiles. (#59)
• Fix namespace provider settings for Assets and Assets\Scripts folders. (#64)
• Sort event functions alphabetically by default in code completion.
From previous releases:
• ReSharper 2016.2 support. Thanks @cmcpasserby! (#44, #46)
• Added support for event functions for all Unity classes, not just MonoBehaviour. Thanks @swalex, @rorydriscoll! (#20, #29, #44)
• External annotations to improve ReSharper's analysis, e.g. implicit usage and nullability of Component.gameObject. Thanks @bigbadtrumpet! (#34, #13, #15, #23, #42, #43)
• Code completion, find usages and rename support for Invoke, InvokeRepeating and CancelInvoke (#41)
• Auto-suggest event function completion when creating methods
• Event function descriptions for methods and parameters displayed in tooltips and QuickDoc
• "Read more" in QuickDoc navigates to Unity API documentation
• Suppress naming consistency checks on event functions
• Add parameters to generated event functions (#8)
• Automatically sets Unity projects to C# 5. No more incompatible C# 6 suggestions! (#5)
Copyright 2017 JetBrains, s.r.o
- Wave (= 12.0.0)
|Unity Support 2018.1.0.380 (this version)||192||Saturday, June 16 2018|
|Unity Support 2018.1.0.75||1394||Wednesday, April 18 2018|
|Unity Support 22.214.171.12408||2631||Friday, December 22 2017|
|Unity Support 126.96.36.1995||2273||Tuesday, October 17 2017|
|Unity Support 188.8.131.524||1025||Thursday, August 31 2017|
|Unity Support 2.0.0||898||Thursday, August 31 2017|
|Unity Support 1.9.1||1120||Friday, July 21 2017|
|Unity Support 1.9.0||17||Friday, July 21 2017|
|Unity Support 1.8.0||1716||Friday, May 19 2017|
|Unity Support 1.7.0||1179||Wednesday, April 05 2017|
|Unity Support 1.6.2||1032||Wednesday, March 22 2017|
|Unity Support 1.6.1||579||Wednesday, March 08 2017|
|Unity Support 1.6.0||306||Wednesday, March 01 2017|
|Unity Support 1.5.0||1199||Friday, December 30 2016|
|Unity Support 1.4.0||1203||Friday, November 18 2016|
|Unity Support 1.3.0||930||Monday, September 26 2016|
|Unity Support 1.2.1||1878||Saturday, April 16 2016|
|Unity Support 1.2.0||2641||Monday, November 16 2015|
|Unity Support 1.1.2||138||Friday, November 06 2015|
|Unity Support 1.1.2-EAP||90||Saturday, October 17 2015|
|Unity Support 1.0.0||753||Friday, October 16 2015|